Solids Spreaders - one of NZs strongest muck spreaders - now brought to you by Nevada... built in Ireland.
These Muck Spreaders are built in Ireland by specialist manufacturers, and distributed worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Hardox Rear Beaters - extremely hard wearing.
- 1000 pto gives finely chopped spread pattern.
- Rear slurry door.
- 32,000kg floor chains - extremely strong!
- Simple 2-chain system - a huge improvement on 4-chains.
- Simple adjustment sytem for floor chain.
- Reliable and simple system for replacing floor slats. No requirement for tools or need to get under machine. No nuts or bolts used.
- Floor mat on variable speed hyd control.
- Proven large single gearbox manufactured by Berma. Italian made. The strongest on the market.
- Relief valve on floor for floor gearbox protection from foreign objects.
- Shear bolt on main drive shaft for beater gearbox protection.
- All shotblasted, then painted in hardwearing two pot paint.
- Auto cover on lights.
- Highest quality build.
- 8 and 12 tonne machines available.
We are here for you.
Nevada products are high-quality and trusted by New Zealand farmers for safety and reliability. That is why all Nevada products are supported with a two year warranty, and backed by customer service that is second to none.
Our commitment to the environment
Effluent accreditation is the Nationwide standard for compliant, high-quality, dairy effluent systems. Accreditation requires evidence and upkeep of high skill levels, knowledge and experience.