Progressive cavity pumps have been in use since the 1930’s, and are used in situations where the fluid is of high viscosity, or contains fibrous particles.
The helical rotor revolves in a static stator creating a longitudinal flow through the pump.
They are a Positive Displacement pump therefore the flow is very precise and at a constant rate directly proportional to the rotating speed regardless of the operating pressure. Pressures up to 115 metres head are possible.
• Shore-mounted for safe easy operation, no need for a pump pontoon.
• Nevada PC Pump-Set’s will suck from Ponds and Sumps.
• Low power usage. Typically only ½ the equivalent size of a centrifugal pump
• Constant flow means optimum irrigator performance regardless of elevation or pumping distance
• Includes Dry-run protection, blockage and leak detection, time-clock, run timer and starter in purpose built electrical cabinet to suit NZ outdoor conditions
• 8 metre flexible Rubber suction pipe with debris cage enables suction from ponds, sumps or tanks with minimal effort or set-up cost
• High pressure models allow you to irrigate dairy effluent with a travelling raingun to achieve lower application rates. Or to pump to higher elevations on the farm.
Nevada Equipment has been developed by leading dairy effluent specialists in Europe and New Zealand.
Nevada Equipment is tailored to New Zealand dairy farming conditions, with a core focus on improving productivity.
Nevada Equipment is renowned for providing dairy effluent solutions that are safe and reliable.